Amy Ficklin DeBrota, lawyer, wife and mother of two, established The DeBrota Law Firm LLC in 2006, after years of practicing with other attorneys and and associate and partner, with the philosophy that the concepts of quality legal work and quality of life are not mutually exclusive.
Our Pledge to Clients
Most of our clients are referred to Ms. DeBrota by other lawyers, which is one of the highest compliments we can receive. We honor the confidence our clients, and referring attorneys, place in us by pledging the following:
- We will keep our clients informed of all new substantive information and case law developments.
- Except in unusual circumstances, we will return client telephone calls or respond to emails within two business days.
- We will always give our clients an honest assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of their legal position, based on applicable law.
- We will thoroughly investigate each litigation client’s case and make every attempt to gather all available evidence.
- For our litigation clients, we will work hard to obtain the best possible result under the circumstances.
- We will advise our clients of all of the risks and benefits of each available option so that they may make a well informed decisions.
- In mediation, we will help the parties explore every viable avenue to find a mutually acceptable resolution to the dispute. We will help you find creative solutions to problems. We will maintain absolute neutrality.